Make More Money With Your Book (eBook)
From Getting Started To Creating Additional Materials, Online Campaigns, Podcasts, Blogs, Videos, Advertising, Pr, And The Social Media
Sobre o livro
MAKE MORE MONEY WITH YOUR BOOK is a step-by-step guide to making money from your book and the different programs you develop based on your book.
Part I deals with getting started. It covers:
- setting goals
- building other income sources
- creating products and workbooks
- conducting a workshop or seminar
- putting on programs for local groups
- contacting the local press and building your portfolio
- contacting speakers bureaus and meeting planners
- publishing in multiple formats and popular platforms.
Part II deals with creating an online sales campaign. It covers:
- using the squeeze page, sales page, and free gift approach
- creating compelling content
- getting paid with a payment platform
- building traffic with text and video ads
- installing WordPress on your squeeze page or website
- using Instabuilder or other sitebuilders.
Part III deals with using blogs, podcasts, audio books, and videos.
Part IV deals with advertising, promotion, and the social media.
The book was written by an author, Gini Graham Scott, Ph.D., who has published over 50 books with major publishers and over 40 books through her own company Changemakers Publishing. She has gained extensive media interest for her books, including appearances onGood Morning America, Oprah, Montel Williams, CNN,and hundreds of radio interviews. She has frequently been quoted by the media and has websites to promote her books atwww.ginigrahamscott.com andwww.changemakerspublishingandwriting.com. She has written the book to help other business people with the tools and techniques she has learned in marketing and promoting her own products, services, books, and workshops.