Dynamics Of Media Writing (eBook)
Adapt And Connect
de Vincent F. Filak
Sobre o livro
This fully updatedSecond Edition ofDynamics of Media Writing helps you learn transferable skills that can be applied across all media platforms—from traditional mass media formats like news, public relations and advertising, to digital and social media platforms. Whether writing a story, press release or a tweet, today’s media writers must adapt their message to each specific media format in order to successfully connect with their audience.
New to the Second Edition:
- A new chapter on social media discusses the latest developments in this rapidly changing area.
- New Helpful Hints boxes help you hone your media writing skills.
- New and updated information oninterviewing, dictionary usage, lead structure and more bring the book fully up-to-date.
- Themes from the former Chapter 14 are now woven through the book to stress the importance of clarity and accuracy, lifelong learning and transferable skills.
- Fake news is now covered in multiple sections to help you both understand and spot it when reviewing the news.
- Additional photos and graphics illustrate the various elements of storytelling to make the information easier for you to apply.
- New "Give It a Try" features at the end of the Adaptand Connect boxes allow you to try out the skills outlined.