Cruise Ports Northeast Asia
Sobre o livro
Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Northeast Asia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Discover Nagasaki's vibrant charm, venture back to a time of samurai in Kakunodate, and relax on Okinawa's palm-fringed, sugar-white beaches - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Northeast Asia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Northeast Asia:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Yokohama, Osaka, Kobe, Miyajima, Nagasaki, Fukuoka/Hakata, Kumamoto, Kagoshima, Shimonoseki, Akita, Aomori, Ishinomaki, Kakunodate, Otaru, Hakodate, Kochi, Takamatsu, Sakaiminato & Oki Islands, Kanazawa, Nagoya, Shanghai, Busan, Jeju Island, Okinawa/Naha, the Southwest Islands, Taipei and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Cruise Ports Northeast Asia is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Northeast Asia's most popular cruise destinations for those wanting to experience the best of the best.