Writing In The House Of Dreams (eBook)
Unlock The Power Of Your Unconscious Mind
Sobre o livro
In both writing and dream awareness, you have to learn how to relax the conscious, critical faculty in order to let the amazing stories and images that flow like an underground stream in the unconscious mind to emerge.
Written for both writers and dreamers, this guidebook, by seasoned author and teacher of creative writing and dreaming, Jenny Alexander, is packed with practical tips and exercises to help you
• enter the dream or ‘writer’s trance’ at will, through intention and surrender
• explore the unique landscapes, themes and images of your personal unconscious
• increase your dream awareness to boost your writing
• use writing to deepen your understanding of dreams
• enter the mythic dimension, where ‘big dreams’ and bestsellers are born
“A fascinating mixture of handbook and autobiography. I learnt things, my mind was opened and it was a damn good read.” - Nicola Morgan, author and public speaker
Note: This book was previously published as 'Writing in the House of Dreams: Creative adventures for Dreamers and Writers'