Stronger Together (eBook)
Answering The Questions Of Collaborative Leadership (Creating A Culture Of Collaboration And Transparent Communication)
de Cameron L. Rains e Terri L. Martin
Sobre o livro
With foreword by Robert J. Marzano
What kind of leader am I? What is my leadership style? How do I best tap into others' skills? How do I build collaborative leadership teams? New and veteran leaders alike ask themselves these questions.Stronger Together will help you face your current reality and determine action steps for improvement. You will discover how to engender trust and empower teams, creating a collaborative culture and, ultimately, improving student achievement.
Build a healthy culture of collaborative leadership in education:
- Understand your own leadership style so you can play to your strengths and improve weaknesses.
- Adapt your leadership style to a collaborative culture that values transparent communication.
- Learn how collaborative leaders build the right kinds of collaborative teams and create common goals.
- Use collaborative strategies to create a common vision statement and garner buy-in from team members using the elements of trust: integrity, empathy, and humility.
- Develop ongoing transparent communication among school leadership, team members, faculty, parents, and students.
Chapter 1: What Kind of Leader Am I?
Chapter 2: How Can I Earn Trust?
Chapter 3: How Do I Build Teams of Collaborative Leaders?
Chapter 4: How Can I Help Develop a Vision?
Chapter 5: How Can I Support Collaborative Teams?
Chapter 6: What, When, and How Should I Communicate?
References and Resources