How To File For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (eBook)
de Albin Renauer e Stephen Elias
Sobre o livro
If youre overwhelmed by debt, the bankruptcy system can help.How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy provides the clear information and step-by-step instructions youll need to get through the entire process without an attorney.
The book will help you determine whether you qualify for relief and whether filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy will help you solve your debt issues. Youll also learn how to:
- stop wage garnishments and lawsuits
- wipe out as much debt as possible
- deal with debts youve secured with collateral
- keep as much property as possible, and
- rebuild credit after bankruptcy
Please note: This book does not cover business bankruptcies, farm reorganizations, or individual repayment plans (Chapter 13). For Chapter 13 bankruptcy, see Nolo'sChapter 13 Bankruptcy.