Fodor'S San Francisco (eBook)
With The Best Of Napa & Sonoma
Sobre o livro
Ready to experience San Francisco? The experts at Fodors are here to help.Fodors San Franciscotravel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of San Francisco, and exclusive tips from locals.Whether you want to explore the Golden Gate Bridge or the Presidio, visit Alcatraz or the Mission District, eat dim sum in Chinatown or explore the Napa & Sonoma Wine Country, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has beenFULLY-REDESIGNEDwith a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodors San Francisco includes:
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of San Francisco.
- SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURESthroughout, including special features on Golden Gate Park, Alcatraz, Chinatown, San Franciscos Cable Cars, and Wine Tasting in Napa and Sonoma.
- INSPIRATIONAL BEST OF LISTSthat identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIESfor various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS to help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including:guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds, and a calendar of festivals and events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICEon where to find under-the-radar gems.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWSthat add perspective and enrich your travels.
- COVERS:Union Square, Chinatown, Nob Hill, Russian Hill, SoMa, Civic Center, the Marina, Presidio, Fishermans Wharf, Golden Gate Park, The Haight, Castro, Noe Valley, Mission District, Japantown, Pacific Heights, The Bay Area, Marin County, Berkeley, Oakland, Napa and Sonoma Wine Country, Alcatraz, Cable Cars, the historic Ferry Building, San Francisco tours, San Francisco museums, nightlife, dining, and more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodors has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of California? Check outFodors Northern California, Fodors Southern California, and Fodors Californiaguides.