First-Time Landlord (eBook)
Your Guide To Renting Out A Single-Family Home
de Janet Portman, Ilona Bray e Marcia Stewart
Sobre o livro
Whether you're ready for a new entrepreneurial opportunity or considering renting out a home instead of selling, you'll need to learn the basics of being a landlord.
LetFirst-Time Landlord show you how to start your landlording business and maintain it in your spare time. Get the concise information you need to start making money with a single-family home, written for property owners with little business savvy -- and even less time and patience. Learn how to rent out your property lawfully and safely with valuable information on:
- how to determine whether the property will turn a profit
- landlord business basics
- finding the right tenants
- preparing and signing the lease
- handling repairs
- complying with your state's rental laws
- dealing with problem tenants, and
- preparing for sale of the property.