Called Out (eBook)
A Blueprint For Walking In Your Calling With Clarity, Confidence, And Courage
Sobre o livro
Krista Pettiford shares Biblical insight and practical steps you can take to begin walking in your calling with clarity, confidence, and courage now.
Your God-given calling is comprised of your identity in Christ, your purpose, your mission, your values, and how they will guide you. Having clarity in each area is crucial to becoming the woman God called you to be.
This blueprint will help you…
- Understand God's calling.
- Overcome the spirit of comparison and competition that all women face.
- Be confident in your identity in Christ, and embrace your authenticity.
- Recognize why God chose you for the work He called you to do.
- Get a clear understanding of your purpose and your mission.
- Create a personal calling statement that will help you live an intentional life.
- Be equipped to walk in your calling courageously.
Krista Pettiford has been the women’s ministry leader at her local church for more than a decade. She has a B.A. in Biblical Studies from Southern California Seminary. She is the founder of the annual Called Conference and an author of multiple books. Krista is dedicated to calling God's daughters to the heart of the Father to be transformed into the women He called them to be by the power of His love, acceptance, and beauty.