California Tenants' Rights (eBook)
de J. Scott Weaver e Janet Portman
Sobre o livro
Many tenants have to deal with roommates who don't pull their weight, neighbors who routinely engage in illegal activities, landlords who don't know -- or wont follow -- national or state laws and local rent ordinances. Use this book to give you the information and tips you need to protect and assert your rights as a renter in California.
Find out how to:
- understand and negotiate a lease
- inspect a rental before moving in
- fight discrimination
- get needed repairs and maintenance
- deal with a nosy landlord
- break a lease with minimum fall-out
- get your security deposit back
- figure out rules for rent increases
- fight an eviction.