Business Ethics (eBook)
Best Practices For Designing And Managing Ethical Organizations
Sobre o livro
Business Ethics: Best Practices for Designing and Managing Ethical Organizations,SecondEditionfocuses on how to create organizations of high integrity and superior performance. Author Denis Collins shows how to design organizations that reinforce ethical behavior and reduce ethical risks using his unique Optimal Ethics Systems Model that outlines how to hire and train ethical employees, make ethical decisions, and create a trusting, productive work environment. Taking a practical approach, this text is packed with tips, strategies, and real-world case studies that profile a wide variety of businesses, industries, and issues.
New to This Edition:
- Premium Ethical Dilemma videos located in the Interactive eBook challenge students to practice their ethical reasoning and ethical decision-making skills.
- New case studiestackle complex ethical issues through real-world companies such as the NFL, Wells Fargo, Exxon Mobil, and Volkswagen.
- New chapter-opening ethical dilemmasbased on real situations allow students to grapple with the grey areas of business ethics.
- Optimal Ethics System Check-Up surveys summarize the best practices discussed in the chapter to allow students to assess, benchmark, and continuously improve their own organization.
- Ethics in the News activities profile real-world events such as United Airlines’ removal of a passenger on an overbooked flight to challenge students to think critically about how they would respond in a particular situation.
- Up for Debate featureshighlight contentious issues that students encounter in real life (such as Facebook privacy).