Prague Travel Guide 2020
Dk Eyewitness - 2nd edition
Sobre o livro
Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Prague guide, packed with colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Prague: cosy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture - what will yours be?
- See Prague from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and maps of the metro and tram systems
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock, and the Church of St Nicholas
- Covers Stare Mesto; Josefov and Northern Stare Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Mala Strana; Nove Mesto; and sights beyond the centre
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.