Lonely Planet - Madrid Livro
de Anthony Ham
Pack your vitamins, cos you're going to need 'em! Madrid never sleeps, and nor will you once you've had a taste of its non-stop nightlife and rich cultural scene. Just be sure to catch your breath in a shady park or peaceful plaza between stops. Bursting with highlights and surprises, this guide gives you the lowdown on Spain's exhilarating capital.
- Detailed neighbourhood maps and walking tours
- Expanded eating and drinking sections to satisfy all appetites!
- Local voices: new colour section where Madrileños share their city's secrets
- Day-trips galore: from Toledo to Segovia to Salamanca
- The pick of Madrid accommodation
Livros em Inglês > Guias Turísticos e Mapas > Europa