Florida Travel Guide
Sobre o livro
Discover Florida with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to the Sunshine State before you've even packed your case.
Sample Miami's vibrant nightlife, take a boat on the Everglades, visit Orlando's theme parks or explore the remote Florida Keys - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Florida: amazing theme parks, Art Deco architecture, outdoor adventures - what will yours be?
- See Florida from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular state
- A year-long calendar of events in Florida gives a selection of sporting occasions, celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate Florida with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you across the state, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including the Space Shuttle, Flagler Museum and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Covers Miami; the Gold and Treasure Coasts; Orlando and the Space Coast; the Northeast; the Panhandle; the Gulf Coast; and the Everglades and the Keys
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.