Family Guide Florida
(DK Eyewitness travel guide)
Sobre o livro
Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on Florida's best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Explore the magic of Orlando's theme parks, experience flight simulation at Kennedy Space Center or build sandcastles on the Gulf Coast beaches. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Florida.
Inside Family Guide Florida:
- Each major listing includes details of the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, the closest toilets, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guides make it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa and health information
- Covers Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Orlando, Jacksonville, St Augustine, Tallahassee, South Walton, Pensacola, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Fort Myers, the Everglades and more