Writing The Nih Grant Proposal (eBook)
A Step-By-Step Guide
de William Gerin, Niki L. Page e Christine Kapelewski
Sobre o livro
Authors William Gerin, Christine Kapelewski, and Niki L. Page are here to help you secure NIH funding for your research!
Writing the NIH Grant Proposal,Third Edition offers hands-on advice that simplifies, demystifies, and takes the fear out of writing a federal grant application. Acting as a virtual mentor, this book provides systematic guidance for every step of the NIH application process, including the administrative details, developing and managing collaborative relationships, budgeting, and building a research team. Helpful hints along the way provide tips from researchers who have received grants themselves.
New to this Edition:
- Much more user-friendly in response to the updated NIH website
- Covers the new Application Submission System & Interface for Submission Tracking (ASSIST) online submission form for both single and multiple projects
- Revamped advice on substantive sections of the proposal to address lowered page allowance
- Coverage of the new scoring system and reviewer reporting system
- Coverage of the usage and submission of the new SF 424 forms