Women'S Small Business Start-Up Kit, The (eBook)
A Step-By-Step Legal Guide
de Peri Pakroo
Sobre o livro
The Women's Small Business Start-Up Kit, written by the author of the bestsellingThe Small Business Start-Up Kit, gives you the practical and legal information you need to kickstart a successful enterprise--whether you're an artsy creative type, an independent consultant, or a Fortune 500-seeker. In addition to a breakdown of the common issues and concerns facing women entrepreneurs of every stripe, you'll find information and guidance on:
- drafting a solid business plan
- raising startup money, including through crowdfunding
- choosing a legal structure and hiring employees
- managing finances and taxes
- handling health insurance
- qualifying for special certification programs and contracts for women-owned businesses
- making the most of your website and social media, and
- marketing and branding your business on a budget.
The book includes access (through a special link on Nolo.com) to a cash flow projection worksheet, partnership agreement, and other useful forms.
GOLD winner, IBPA 2015 Benjamin Franklin Award, Business & Career category.