Using Powerpoint 2019 (eBook)
The Step-By-Step Guide To Using Microsoft Powerpoint 2019
de Kevin Wilson
Sobre o livro
We’ve all been there before, staring at a computer screen with no idea what to do — don’t worry Using PowerPoint 2019 is here to help. Written by best-selling technology author, lecturer, and computer trainer Kevin Wilson, Using PowerPoint 2019 is packed with easy to follow instructions, photos, illustrations, helpful tips and video demos.
Updated to cover Microsoft PowerPoint 2019, this guide will show you how to:
- Start PowerPoint and find your way around the ribbon menu
- Build new presentations and use templates
- Insert slides, add text, animations, transitions, motion paths and graphics
- Format presentations with borders, text orientations, colours and highlights
- Insert and format charts and tables to present data
- Work with presentation documents; open, save presentations, and print handouts
- Add sound, video and record voiceovers for your presentations
- Export presentations as PDF, video and so on
- Present wirelessly with projectors, laptops and tablets
- Set up and give your presentation using projectors and TVs
- Broadcast a presentation online
- and more...
You'll want to keep this edition handy as you make your way around Microsoft PowerPoint. Have Fun!