The Introvert'S Edge (eBook)
How The Quiet And Shy Can Outsell Anyone
de Matthew Pollard
Sobre o livro
An introvert? Great at sales? YES.
Sales is a skill anyone can learn and master — and introverts are especially good at it once they learn how to leverage their natural strengths.
Introverts arent comfortable with traditional tactics like aggressively pushing a product or talking over a customers objections. Thats the beauty ofThe Introverts Edge: it doesnt focus on the sale itself but on a sales system that helps introverts feel sincere instead of sales-y. Powerful and practical, the book reveals how to:
- Find natural confidence
- Prepare for every situation
- Present your value so that customers want to buy
- Sidestep objections
- Judge when the customers ready to buy
- Ask for the sale — without asking
- Continually adapt and improve
- Profit from a process that doesnt rely on personality
- Enjoy sales
With stories of introverted entrepreneurs, salespeople, and business owners who went from stagnant to success,The Introverts Edge shows you how to succeed in sales — without changing who you are.