Smart Women, Smart Habits (eBook)
Powerful Habits To Create Your Ideal Financial Future
de Obu Ramaraj
Sobre o livro
Everybody loves money because it is the main currency on planet earth to buy things.
When children are young, very rarely are they taught the right way to handle money – be it at school or at home or anyone they spend time with. Unless you have super savvy parents, it can be hard to manage money when you become an adult.
Schools teach the basics of money, but as children you absorb mostly what is going on around you. Your parents talked about money (in a good or bad way), you discussed money with your friends (shopping, eating out and entertainment) and you learnt a lot from your environment. Some of these sub-conscious beliefs and habits that you learnt (without your knowledge) create a life-long love-hate relationship with money.
As a young adult, when you first get a job, it can be very tempting to spend most of your hard-earned money buying material things and having experiences. You don’t give much thought to investments or even putting away some for emergencies.
Some people even end up spending more than they earn. Because credit cards and other debt solutions are offered readily in the market, this is quite common in the world we live today. This has resulted in serious problems all over the world.
Some other things these young adults worry about but really don’t even know that they worry about are
- Peer pressure
- Taking the time to think about whatthey really want
- Not having even one thousand dollars for emergencies
“Smart Women, Smart Habits” shows women:
- How to identify what is really important to them
- Remove overwhelm around debts and slowly repay all debts
- Maintain positive money habits by removing sub-conscious self-limiting beliefs around money
- Create and incorporate certain habits and rituals as a part of their daily living to achieve a sustainable happy life (including their money life)
- Set goals that will motivate them to keep working towards achieving their goals.