Self Service Data And Analytics A Complete Guide - 2020 Edition (eBook)
Sobre o livro
What are customers monitoring? Do you receive some sample data which will remain in place and be integrated to the new BI solution? How do you ensure care managers are aware of the impact and value of work on improving member outcomes and reducing costs? What is different about big data analytics? How does senior management at your organization view the role of consumer data analytics technology, usage and services?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Self Service Data And Analytics investments work better.
This Self Service Data And Analytics All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Self Service Data And Analytics Self-Assessment. Featuring 2209 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Self Service Data And Analytics improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Self Service Data And Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Self Service Data And Analytics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Self Service Data And Analytics Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Self Service Data And Analytics areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Self Service Data And Analytics self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific Self Service Data And Analytics Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation
INCLUDES LIFETIME SELF ASSESSMENT UPDATES
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.