Secure Coding Best Practices A Complete Guide - 2020 Edition (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Is the network connection required as part of another contract with your organization? Do you control inter-zone communication? Who are the users of the cloud systems? What parameters should you measure? What do you need to change to make sure this mistake never happens again?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Secure Coding Best Practices investments work better.
This Secure Coding Best Practices All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Secure Coding Best Practices Self-Assessment. Featuring 950 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Secure Coding Best Practices improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Secure Coding Best Practices projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Secure Coding Best Practices and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Secure Coding Best Practices Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Secure Coding Best Practices areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Secure Coding Best Practices self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific Secure Coding Best Practices Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation
INCLUDES LIFETIME SELF ASSESSMENT UPDATES
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.