Retire On Real Estate (eBook)
Building Rental Income For A Safe And Secure Retirement
de K. Kai Anderson
Sobre o livro
Think beyond the nest egg . . .
Do you know how youll fund your retirement? With pensions slashed, savings slim, and Social Security insufficient and unpredictable, most people wont have nearly enough money to last them.
But a sustainable solution lies in plain sight: rental property.Retire on Real Estate helps anyone, of any age, take advantage of this often overlooked income generator. Written by a seasoned real estate investor and landlord, the book exposes the cracks in most retirement portfolios, opens your eyes to the benefits of rental income, and lays out a complete plan of action, including how to:
- Get started — by purchasing property or converting your residence into a rental
- Reduce the risk of vacancies, repairs, and problem tenants
- Calculate cash flow
- Spot smart investments
- Choose the right mortgage
- Consider out-of-the-box financing options
- Transform liabilities into assets
- Stabilize your finances
- Trade up to more profitable properties
- And more
Whether you want to diversify with a single property or self-fund your entire retirement, real estate is an investment that pays you back for the rest of your life.