Reflective Practice (eBook)
Writing And Professional Development
Sobre o livro
Reflecting thoughtfully on your work is vital for improving your own self-awareness, effectiveness and professional development. This newly updated fifth edition of Gillie Bolton’s bestselling book explores reflective writing as a creative and dynamic process for this critical enquiry.
New to this edition:
- An expanded range of exercises and activities
- A new emphasis on using e-portfolios
- Further guidance on reflective writing assignments
- Enhanced discussion of reflection as a key employability skill
- Additional online resources
This popular book has been used worldwide in various disciplines including education, social work, business and management, medicine and healthcare and is essential reading for students and professionals seeking to enhance their reflective writing skills and to examine their own practice in greater critical depth.