Raise Your Team'S Employee Engagement Score (eBook)
A Manager'S Guide
de Richard P. Finnegan
Sobre o livro
Want employees that go the extra mile?
Love them or hate them, employee engagement surveys are here to stay. As manager, youre expected to digest the data and come up with a plan for improving the numbers. But its not just busy work. Raising engagement scores matters because engagement matters. An enthusiastic workforce translates into higher productivity and profitability with less turnover and absenteeism. Fully committed workers will give their all every day — and its your job to make that happen.
Forget company picnics or employee-of-the-month awards. For real results, readRaise Your Teams Employee Engagement Score. In this practical, research-based playbook, retention expert Richard Finnegan reveals how to:
- Build trust with your team
- Implement stay interviews
- Develop an employee value proposition
- Leverage company engagement programs
- Hire employees who self-motivate
- Apply smarter, better metrics
- Measure progress and forecast future engagement
- And more
By following Finnegans techniques, youll send those engagement scores through the roof . . . and it wont cost your company a dime.