Prepare! 2018-2019 Ceb Edition (eBook)
An Ecumenical Music & Worship Planner
de David L. Bone e Mary J. Scifres
Sobre o livro
An all-in-one resource that helps both the music director and pastor plan the worship services for each Sunday and holy day of the year, the 2018-2019 editionPrepare! is lectionary based and places everything at your fingertips:
- Calendar format that helps you plan the entire choir year, from September through August.
- Eight or more suggested hymns for each service keyed to 16 hymnals from at least 7 different denominations, including:Africana Hymnal,The Baptist Hymnal,Chalice Hymnal (Disciples of Christ),The Faith We Sing,Glory to God: The Presbyterian Hymnal,The Hymnal 1982 (Episcopal),Hymns for the Family of God,Lutheran Book of Worship,The Presbyterian Hymnal,The New Century Hymnal (United Church of Christ),Renew! Songs & Hymns for Blended Worship,Songs for Praise and Worship Singalong Edition,The United Methodist Hymnal,Voices United,Worship & Song, andWorship III (Roman Catholic).
- Complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings, using the Common English Bible translation.
- Reproducible worship planning forms.
- Resources for holidays and special days.
- Suggestions for prayers, solos, anthems, visuals, and much more.
Also available with NRSV texts.