Practical Spirituality (eBook)
Reincarnation, Choice And How You Became Who You Are
de Keith Hill
Sobre o livro
WINNER OF NEW ZEALAND’S 2013 ASHTON WYLIE AWARD FOR BEST UNPUBLISHED MANUSCRIPT IN THE GENRE OF MIND, BODY, SPIRIT
“Whether you wish to be one or not, you are a spiritual being. You have a spiritual dimension at the core of your identity. But there is a difference between being a spirit and becoming spiritual. Being a spirit is a fact of human existence. Becoming spiritual requires an intent to consciously engage with the spiritual domain and make a sustained effort to connect your everyday self with your spiritual self.
This book outlines a psychospiritual approach to becoming spiritual. It involves coming to an appreciation of why you are the way you are, why you behave as you do, and why your life follows the path it does. A key factor is understanding the natures of your life goal and life plan and appreciating how they impact on the choices you make.
All this is practical. This book has been written to offer a practical means of discovering who you are, what you are here to achieve in this incarnation, and how to transform your life to achieve it. Becoming spiritual will enable you to become a more competent and knowing owner-operator of a body and its core spiritual identity.”
Key concepts include:
- How core disposition gives you a unique spiritual identity
- What was involved when you decided to be born into your current life
- The purposes of and differences between life plan and life goal
- Human identity as a complex consisting of five layers
- The creation, purpose and resolving of karmic relationships
- Why life lessons are crucial to inner development
- Why you need to master the art of incarnation and how to do so