How To Heal Your Relationship With Food, Body, And Self
de Heidi Schauster
Sobre o livro
“Food is Love (But Don’t Eat Too Much!)”
Eat less. Eat clean. Avoid these foods. Eating is a life-giving pleasure, but confusing messages from the diet and nutrition industries may leave you wondering what to eat. Do you find yourself:
- Eating food that doesn’t nourish or energize you?
- Munching mindlessly or emotionally?
- Flipping between feeling "good" and "bad" about your eating?
- Thinking about food and your body more than you’d like?
Discover how to trust your body, and to eat with love and common sense:
- Eat without deprivation or overeating
- Accept your body and trust its wisdom
- Deal with setbacks, destructive thoughts, and self-defeating attitudes
- Create healthy habits to nurture yourself
- Ditch dieting so you free yourself to live a life you love.
Nourish will guide you to transform your eating from self-control to self-love, using a 10-step healing process. In this book, Heidi Schauster, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S, founder of Nourishing Words Nutrition Therapy, shares 20 years of wisdom from her Boston-area practice treating disordered and emotional eating