Nolo'S Essential Guide To Divorce (eBook)
de Emily Doskow
Sobre o livro
Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce provides clear answers that can help make divorce simpler and reduce its financial and emotional cost. Readers will even learn how to complete the divorce with minimal help from an attorney.
With compassion and understanding,Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce explains what to expect through each stage of divorce. It helps readers:
- understand the divorce process
- learn about different types of divorce, including mediated, collaborative, and contested
- identify and divide property and assets fairly
- work with mediators or lawyers
- avoid expensive and painful court battles
- establish child custody and visitation arrangements
- handle child support issues, including how support is paid and enforced
- draft a marital settlement agreement
- deal with divorce emergencies
- address post-divorce issues, and
- negotiate and settle spousal support.