Managing And Improving Electronic Thesis And Dissertation Programs (eBook)
A Practical Guide For Librarians
de Matthew C. Mariner
Sobre o livro
Managing and Improving Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Programs: A Practical Guide for Librarians presents strategies for collecting and managing both traditional and non-traditional theses and terminal projects.
This guide covers:
- Collecting and managing traditional ETDs
- Beginning and managing retrospective digitization projects;
- Improving the usability of current ETD programs
- Addressing complex and unique non-traditional theses and capstones and maximizing their accessibility
- Incorporating ETD collections into broader plans for marketing digital repositories.
In relaying these topics this guide provides readers with illustrated project workflows, real-world case studies, project starters for non-traditional theses, tips and advice on authors’ rights, and helpful resources for further study and assistance. With these tools and more, readers of this book will have what they need to successfully navigate the world of electronic theses and dissertations.