Legal Guide For Starting & Running A Small Business (eBook)
de David Steingold e Fred S. Steingold
Sobre o livro
The all-in-one business law book
Whether youre just starting a small business, or your business is already up and running, legal questions crop up on an almost daily basis. Ignoring them can threaten your enterprisebut hiring a lawyer to help with routine issues can devastate the bottom line.
TheLegal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business has helped more than a quarter million entrepreneurs and business owners master the basics, including how to:
- raise start-up money
- decide between an LLC or other business structure
- save on business taxes
- get licenses and permits
- choose the right insurance
- negotiate contracts and leases
- avoid problems if youre buying a franchise
- hire and manage employees and independent contractors
- attract and keep customers (and get paid on time), and
- limit your liability and protect your personal assets.