Legal Forms For Starting & Running A Small Business (eBook)
de Fred S. Steingold
Sobre o livro
Most small business owners, can't afford to hire a lawyer to draft the legal documents they need in the course of day-to-day business.
Now there's an affordable solution.Legal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business provides over 60 legal forms and documents and all the step-by-step instructions needed to use them.
This collection of essential legal and business documents helps you:
- create contracts to buy, sell, rent, or store goods
- hire employees and consultants
- protect your trade secrets
- create noncompete agreements
- prepare an LLC operating agreement
- borrow and lend money
- buy a business
- lease commercial space
- prepare corporate bylaws
- record minutes of meetings
- buy real estate, and
- and much more.