Kicking Financial Ass (eBook)
Punch Debt In The Face, Invest For The Future, And Retire Early!
de Paul Christopher Dumont
Sobre o livro
Why wait until 65 to retire when you can start doing what you really want when you are in the prime of your life? Whether your dream is to start your own business, volunteer, or work less, Chris Dumont provides a blueprint to early retirement and the best advice on the stock market to gain control of your finances today.
After reading this book:
• You will learn how Chris went from being over $50,000 in debt to being debt-free, owning multiples properties, and a six-figure stock portfolio within four years.
• You will be more financially secure. Chris shows you how to pay off all your debts. Once you are debt-free, you can hit your savings goals.
• You will create a budget using an easy-to use-system, with savings and expenses automatically deducted.
• You will not spend hours managing your money. Once you set things up, managing your money will be so simple that you only focus on it once a month.
You will also learn:
• Being happier with less by spending on what makes you happy.
• How much money you need to retire. (Hint: It’s not as much as you think!)
• Car advice on whether you should lease, own, or buy.
• Negotiating salaries and raises and incorporate side hustles to increase your income.
• Common investing mistakes to avoid and easy-to-understand index funds with ETFs.
• Tax-advantaged accounts you should use and why for both Americans and Canadians.
• Real estate advice and whether you should rent or own.
• And much more!
Everything he shows you is…
SET – AND – FORGET
You are covered by your emergency fund when you need it, from accidents to losing your job.
Start using the concepts he teaches in this book and retire in comfort in as few as 10 years.
Once retired, learn how to stay active and accomplish what you have always wanted.
What are you waiting for? Take control of your future today and start kicking financial ass!