Journey To Kona (eBook)
How To Finish Your Best Ironman Triathlon, Qualify For Hawaii And Have Fun Doing It
de Nick Muxlow
Sobre o livro
Have you ever wanted to live the Ironman dream of qualifying for the Hawaii Ironman - and completing it?
But what will it take to improve your Ironman training and racing so you achieve the result you want and make this a reality?
The biggest challenge Ironman athletes face is not their lack of motivation or determination. They face three key problems:
- Lack of know-how around Ironman triathlon training and racing principles.
- Lack of long-term strategy for improvement.
- Lack of a training plan and accountability.
Journey to Kona will teach you how to successfully prepare and train for your next Ironman triathlon, including:
- How to implement specific Ironman training principles to improve your Ironman triathlon fitness.
- How the different elements of Ironman triathlon - training, pacing, nutrition, tapering and more - apply to you.
- How ot invest your time well and get the best training results.
- How to plan, prepare for and race your best Ironman triathlon.
- How to have more fun swimming, biking and running!
By the end of Journey to Kona, you will have unlocked an unwavering belief in yourself. You will have confidence that your training is going to improve and your racing is going to improve, and you will hit the start line confident that you are going to finish your best Ironman triathlon.