It'S All Chinese To Me (eBook)
An Overview Of Chinese Culture, Travel & Etiquette (Fully Revised And Expanded)
de Pierre Ostrowski
Sobre o livro
It's All Chinese to Me is a comprehensive introduction to Chinese culture that allows readers, tourists, and business travelers to experience what ultimately makes China so unique—its people. Learn about the Chinese approach to life, proper etiquette for all types of foreign travelers, and how to communicate most efficiently through a better understanding of the Chinese mind. Firsthand tips and illustrations offer an authentic view of China and how to navigate the country and the many cultural differences to be found there.
This new edition ofIt's All Chinese to Me is completely revised and expanded with 25 percent new and relevant content offering international travelers a set of essential insights to help demystify this highly complex and compelling culture.
Readers will learn about:
- Major influences and historical events that guide Chinese behavior
- Fundamental concepts crucial to interacting with Chinese people
- Social idiosyncrasies that surprise most Westerners
- Dealing with culture shock in China
- Peculiarities of Chinese business culture