How To Take Charge Of Your Professional Development By Becoming A Conscious Learner
de Gayle Smerdon
Sobre o livro
With rapid change now a fact of life, becoming a conscious learner is the most successful way to survive and thrive in the workplace – and beyond.
Gayle Smerdon PhD has spent a lifetime focused on learning. She believes we are each responsible for our own development, and that learning is a team game – we learn best when we engage with others.
In iDEVELOP, Gayle shows how to use our natural curiosity – by understanding how we learn, finding the right support and information, and discovering how to maintain focus and motivation.
Maybe you are:
- keen to move up in your career or gain more from your current role
- looking for ways to learn effectively and make what you learn stick
- rabidly curious and want to develop your skills as a conscious learner
Find yourself in:
- an organisation where there isn’t great access to development
- an area where access to traditional programs is limited, such as rural towns
- a workplace that has good options, but not quite what you need.
Don’t wait for your professional development to come to you. Through iDEVELOP you will learn how to learn – in a way that works for you; overcome the beliefs and habits that stand in the way of effective learning; and be ready to take hold of your future.