Help, I Have To Teach Rock And Mineral Identification And I'M Not A Geologist! (eBook)
The Definitive Guide For Teachers And Home School Parents For Teaching Rock And Mineral Identification
de Tracy Dj Barnhart
Sobre o livro
Help, I Have to Teach Rock and Mineral Identification and I’m Not a Geologist! is the definitive guide for teachers and home school parents who teach geology. This book provides the details that an elementary, middle school, or high school teacher or parent needs to adequately explain the properties of rocks and minerals and how to identify one sample from another.
The book includes:
- Detailed explanations of rock and mineral properties
- Suggested groups of samples for identification
- Flow charts and property record worksheets
- Lists of common rocks and minerals with their properties and features
- Image galleries of over 100 common rocks and minerals
If you need a little assistance teaching your students or simply finding new ways to explain the concepts, this book is for you.