Hbr'S 10 Must Reads On Nonprofits And The Social Sectors (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Nonprofits and the social sectors are taking on an increasing share of the world's most vital work. Make sure your organization is ready for the challenge.
If you read nothing else on nonprofits and the social sectors, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds ofHarvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you align your organization from top to bottom, deliver impact now, and create lasting change.
This book will inspire you to:
- Choose the right problem to solve
- Scale and increase impact
- Work better with corporate partners
- Get the most out of your board of directors
- Use nonprofit status as a competitive advantage
- Avoid burnout in your passionate employees
- Understand why nonprofit organizations are different--and when they're not
- Become an extraordinary force for good
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further.
HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an everchanging business environment.