Hbr'S 10 Must Reads On Managing People, Vol. 2 (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Master the most daunting challenges of managing people.
More of the ideas you want, from the authors you trust. We've combed through hundreds ofHarvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you maximize your employees' performance.
With insights from leading experts, this book will inspire you to:
- Adjust your management style to fit your people and your organization's goals
- Give feedback the right way
- Support first-time managers
- Manage the emotional culture of your team
- Push your people to collaborate and break down silos
- Overcome organizational obstacles to effective management
- Manage up and across
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself.Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an everchanging business environment.