Hbr'S 10 Must Reads For Ceos (eBook)
Sobre o livro
As CEO, you set the tone for your organization. You establish priorities, anticipate and address challenges, champion and lead change efforts, set people up for success, and manage risk. You look at issues and trends to see how they'll affect your company internally, but also externally--in the larger context of your industry, your country, and your company's place in the global marketplace. You maintain a long-term view while simultaneously paying attention to short-term concerns. And though you may have a great senior executive team and a top-flight board, ultimately the responsibility rests on your shoulders.
If you read nothing else for CEOs, read these 10 articles by experts in the field. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you balance stability with growth, take the short-term view while keeping an eye on long-term issues, and think about talent development, retention, and recruitment.
This book will inspire you to:
- Navigate the changing global business environment
- Attract, engage, and retain the best talent
- Anticipate and address legislative and regulatory issues
- Sharpen your awareness of your own tactical and soft skills
- Adopt a founder's mindset and build new offerings, move into new markets, and create next-generation solutions
- Manage and build relationships with your board--and your shareholders