Sobre o livro
Is your healthcare organization spending too much time on strategy development--with too little to show for it?
If you read nothing else on strategy, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones for healthcare organizations to help you catalyze your strategy development and execution.
Leading experts, such as Michael Porter, James C. Collins, W. Chan Kim, and Renée Mauborgne, provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Understand how the rules of corporate competition translate to the healthcare sector
- Craft a vision for an uncertain future
- Formulate a strategy that will achieve the best health outcomes--at the lowest cost
- Clarify what your organization will--and won't--do
- Use the Balanced Scorecard to measure your progress
- Accurately measure costs and outcomes for each patient
- Make priorities explicit
- Capture your strategy in a memorable phrase
- Allocate resources early
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further.
HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment.
Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.