Hbr Guide For Women At Work (Hbr Guide Series) (eBook)
Sobre o livro
As a woman, you may not be reaching the levels of leadership you desire. Despite the many efforts by organizations and managers alike, unconscious bias and assumptions are still working against you. How can you plan a career as an aspiring leader if you can't get promoted?
TheHBR Guide for Women at Work will help you identify and overcome the factors that are preventing you from achieving your goals. It provides practical tips and advice so you can face gendered stereotypes head on, make yourself visible for opportunities, and demonstrate your leadership potential.
You'll learn to:
- Adjust your language so you're heard in meetings
- Use office politics to your advantage
- Negotiate a job offer, raise, or promotion
- Align yourself with mentors and sponsors to support your growth
- Show passion without being perceived as emotional
- Create your unique vision as a leader
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.