Genesis To Revelation: Matthew Leader Guide - Ebook [Epub] (eBook)
A Comprehensive Verse-By-Verse Exploration Of The Bible
Sobre o livro
Study the entire Book of Matthew in this comprehensive 13-session study that follows Jesus from His birth through His life to His death and resurrection.Some of the major ideas explored in this Book of the Bible are:
- Do not fear.
- Lord, help me!
- Write your own parable.
- This cup is My blood of the covenant.
- A verse-by-verse, in-depth look at the Scriptures.
- Background material, including word studies and history of the biblical setting.
- Answers to questions asked in the Participant Book.
- Application of the Scripture to daily life situations.
- Discussion suggestions.
- A variety of study options.
- Practical tips for leaders to use.
More than 3.5 million copies of the series sold.
This revision of the Abingdon classicGenesis To Revelation Series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. These studies help readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say? Questions to consider while reading the passage for each session.
- What does the passage mean? Unpacks key verses in the selected passage.
- How does the Scripture relate to my life? Provides three major ides that have meaning for our lives today.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use. Includes maps and glossary with key pronunciation helps.Updates will include:
- New cover designs.
- New interior designs.
- Teacher book per matching student book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Update to 2011 revision of the New International Version Translation (NIV).
- Updated references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Include biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
- Include larger divisions within the contents page to reflect macro-structure of each biblical book. Ex: Genesis 1-11; Genesis 12-50; Exodus 1-15; Exodus 16-40; Isaiah1-39; Isaiah 40-66.