Fodor'S Southern California (eBook)
With Los Angeles, San Diego, The Central Coast & The Best Road
Sobre o livro
Whether you want to wander the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles, lounge poolside in Palm Springs, or marvel at the San Diego Zoo, the local Fodors travel experts in Southern California are here to help!Fodors Southern California guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
Thisnew edition has beenFULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- PHOTO-FILLED BEST OF FEATURES on Disneyland, incredible beaches, and the best road trips.
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on Highway 1 (the Ultimate California Road Trip) and the San Diego Zoo
- COVERS: Los Angeles, Orange County and Disneyland, San Diego, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, Big Sur, the Central Valley, Monterey, Yosemite, Death Valley, the Southern Sierras, Sequoia and Kings Canyon, Joshua Tree, and more.
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems.
Planning on visiting more of California? Check outFodors Northern California,Fodors Los Angeles,Fodors San Diego, andFodors San Francisco.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodors has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter atfodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us@FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts atfodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE:The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.