Fodor'S In Focus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Whether you want to sunbathe on Shoal Bay in Anguilla, shop in St. Barth, or visit the Loterie Farm in St. Martin, the local Fodors travel experts in St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla are here to help!Fodors In Focus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
Thisnew edition has beenFULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout and beautiful color photos. The content has beenfully updated after the 2017 hurricane season to include the latest renovations and openings.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on the best beaches, luxury hotels, and outdoor activities
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS covering the most recommended sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- COVERS: Shoal Bay in Anguilla; Philipsburg and Maho in St. Maarten; Baie Orientale, Grand Case, Marigot, and Pic du Paradis in St. Martin; Grande Saline, and Gustavia in St. Barth; and more
- DETAILED MAPS to navigate confidently
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL SIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Caribbean? Check outFodors Essential Caribbean,Fodors InFocus Turks & Caicos Islands,Fodors InFocus Aruba, andFodors U.S. & British Virgin Islands.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodors has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter atfodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us@FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts atfodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE:The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.