Fodor'S Essential Spain 2020 (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Whether you want to experience the Alhambra, explore Madrids incredible museums, eat delicious tapas, drink Spanish wine, or enjoy Flamenco performances, the local Fodors travel experts in Spain are here to help!Fodors Essential Spain 2020 guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
Thisnew edition has beenFULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- PHOTO-FILLED BEST OF FEATURESon Best Beaches in Spain, Best Museums in Spain, Best Festivals in Spain, and more
- COLOR PHOTOSthroughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS covering the most recommended sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, museums, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
MULTIPLE ITINERARARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on The Alhambras Architecture, El Camino de Santiago, El Prado: Madrids Brush with Greatness, Flamenco: the heartbeat of Spain, and Eating and Drinking Well in all regions of Spain
- COVERS:Madrid, Barcelona, the Alhambra, El Prado, La Sagrada Familia, Catalonia, Andalusia, Valencia, Bilbao, La Rioja wine country, the Basque Country, San Sebastian, Seville, Granada, Santiago de Compostela, Cordoba, Toledo, the Pyrenees, Ibiza, the Canaries, and more
- NEW COVERAGEof the Canary Islands, including charming white villages, luxurious island resorts, unspoiled beaches, and unique landscapes
MORE THAN 50 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, dance, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- SPANISH LANGUAGE PRIMERwith useful words and essential phrases
Planning on visiting France or Portugal? Check outFodors Essential France, Fodor's Essential Portugal,andFodors Inside Lisbon.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodors has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter atfodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us@FodorsTravelon Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts atfodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!