Finding Fulfillment (eBook)
A Path To Reclaiming Hope And Empowerment For Educators (Apply Self-Determination Theory For Empowerment In Education)
de Robin Noble
Sobre o livro
With foreword by Sharon V. Kramer
Designed for teachers and administrators,Finding Fulfillment by Robin Noble outlines how the three key aspects of self-determination theory can help you understand and overcome teacher burnout and reviews best practices that will empower you with tools and techniques to develop a renewed sense of educator and teacher well-being, happiness, and fulfillment in your career. Strategies for success and reflection questions throughout guide your path forward.
Rely on this comprehensive resource to help restore your belief in your ability as an educator to drive change in your school or district:
- Study the widespread effects of increased teacher demoralization.
- Understand the three innate needs--teacher autonomy, teacher competence, and teacher relatedness--that, when filled, lead to a sense of fulfillment at work.
- Understand how the Professional Learning Communities at Work® (PLC) process will help you meet the three innate needs.
- Access tools and techniques that will empower you to progress toward fulfillment in your role.
- Create a new vision for your future as an educator.
- Improve teacher empowerment in schools.
Chapter 1: The Internal Culture of the Educator
Chapter 2: Self-Determination Theory
Chapter 3: Autonomy
Chapter 4: Competence
Chapter 5: Relatedness
Chapter 6: Finding Your Voice
References and Resources