Every Landlord'S Guide To Managing Property (eBook)
Best Practices, From Move-In To Move-Out
de Michael Boyer
Sobre o livro
The ultimate property management guide for the do-it-yourself landlord!
Written for the millions of landlords who own a single-family home, condo, or small (less than four unit) multiplex,Every Landlords Guide to Managing Property helps them learn how to keep their day job and manage their properties (and tenants) on the side. It provides the best practical and legal compliance advice for small-time landlords who want to manage and grow a successful rental property business with a personalized approach and minimal hassle and cost.
Every Landlords Guide to Managing Property focuses on everyday skills the do-it-yourself landlord needs, including property oversight and maintenance, effective communication with tenants, and general management. It covers a wide range of topics, such as how to:
- market and differentiate your rental units from the competition
- handle nitty-gritty maintenancefrom snow removal to toilet clogs to painting
- screen and deal with tenant issues like late rent payments, pet problems, clutter, unauthorized occupants, and other conflicts
- track income and expenses for filing taxes and completing Schedule E
- hire and work with outside contractors, lawyers, and other help,
- and much more.