Dual Process Theory A Complete Guide - 2020 Edition (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Are the Dual process theory requirements complete? What criteria will you use to assess your Dual process theory risks? What vendors make products that address the Dual process theory needs? How do you measure the operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation? What are the record-keeping requirements of Dual process theory activities?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dual Process Theory investments work better.
This Dual Process Theory All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Dual Process Theory Self-Assessment. Featuring 946 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dual Process Theory improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Dual Process Theory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Dual Process Theory and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Dual Process Theory Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Dual Process Theory areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Dual Process Theory self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific Dual Process Theory Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation
INCLUDES LIFETIME SELF ASSESSMENT UPDATES
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.