Discovering Statistics Using Ibm Spss (eBook)
de Andy Field
Sobre o livro
With an exciting new look, new characters to meet, and its unique combination of humour and step-by-step instruction, this award-winning book is the statistics lifesaver for everyone. From initial theory through to regression, factor analysis and multilevel modelling, Andy Field animates statistics and SPSS software with his famously bizarre examples and activities.
What’s brand new:
- A radical new design with original illustrations and even more colour
- A maths diagnostic tool to get students started and a research roadmap to navigate them through their projects from start to finish
- A revamped digital resource that uses video, case studies, datasets and more to help students negotiate project work, master data management techniques, and apply key writing and employability skills
- New sections on replication, open science and Bayesian thinking
- Now fully up to date with IBM SPSS Statistics© version 24.